Welcome to the dinner Part of the 7-Day 1200-Calorie Meal Plan for Weight Loss Series. Here is a crucial question to ask, and the question is, did you watch the first and second video about the breakfast and launch of our 7-Day 1200-Calorie Meal Plan for Weight Loss Series?
Remember, when it’s about weight loss, a faster, more straightforward way to ensure impactful, long-term change is by forming habits you can stick with your entire life. That is the reason this plan comprises a simple guide for planning your meals. If you follow this plan, you will start seeing results in a short while.
Day 1- Dinner
• 1 serving Creamy Chicken & Mushrooms
• 1 cup Balsamic-Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Day 2- Dinner
• 1 serving Stuffed Sweet Potato with Hummus Dressing
Make-Ahead Tip: Save 1/4 cup black beans to have for lunch on Day 4.
Day 3- Dinner
• One serving Citrus Poached Salmon with Asparagus
• 3/4 cup cooked quinoa seasoned with salt & pepper to taste
Serve salmon and asparagus over quinoa.
• 1 Tbsp. dark chocolate chips to enjoy after dinner.
Make-Ahead Tip: Save 1/2 cup quinoa to have for lunch on Day 4 and 1/2 cup to have for lunch on Day 6.
Day 4- Dinner
• 2 cups Balsamic Berry Vinaigrette Winter Salad
• 5 oz. cooked chicken breast
Top the salad with the chicken.
Day 5- Dinner
• 1 serving Roasted Root Vegetables with Goat Cheese Polenta
Make-Ahead Tip: Save 1 cup of roasted root vegetables to have for tomorrow’s lunch.
Day 6- Dinner
• 3 1/2 cups Vegetable Weight-Loss Soup
Day 7- Dinner
• 1 serving Charred Vegetable & Chicken Pita with Garlic Mayo
Finally, anyone who is observing a 1200 calorie diet has to eat foods that are rich in nutrients and avoid malnourishment. Lean protein seems to contain few calories and is nutritionally rich. White carbohydrates like white bread contain fewer nutrients and more calories.
Thanks for watching our last video on this 7-day weight loss diet series, and you are finally going to lose some pounds if you take the recommended diets regularly!