Welcome to the lunch episode of the 7-Day 1200-Calorie Meal Plan for Weight Loss Series. Here is a crucial question to ask, and the question is, did you watch the first episode about the breakfast of our 7-Day 1200-Calorie Meal Plan for Weight Loss Series? If yes, thanks for watching. If you haven’t watched it, please view the first episode now because you have to have breakfast before lunch!
Remember, our recommended meals are portion-controlled, healthy, nutritionally adequate, containing the necessary body nutrients. You will not feel hungry, which makes it easy to observe this plan faithfully. You will start seeing results in a short while.
Day 1- Lunch
• White Bean & Avocado Toast
• One slice whole-wheat bread, toasted
• 1/2 avocado, mashed
• 1/4 cup white beans, mashed
• Salt and pepper
Top toast with avocado and white beans. Season with a pinch of salt and pepper, and whenever wanted, crushed red pepper.
• Two cups mixed greens dressed with one tsp. olive oil & two tsp. red-wine vinegar
Day 2- Lunch
• 1 serving Apple & Cheddar Pita Pockets
Day 3- Lunch
• 4 cups Fig & Goat Cheese Salad
Day 4- Lunch
• Black Bean Quinoa Bowl with Hummus Dressing
• 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
• 1/4 cup black beans
• 1/4 avocado, diced
• 3 Tbsp. pico de gallo or salsa
• 2 Tbsp. chopped cilantro
To make dressing: Combine three Tbsp. hummus with one Tbsp. each lime juice and warm water. Add more water, if needed, for the desired consistency. Combine quinoa, black beans, avocado, pico de gallo (or salsa), and cilantro in a bowl. Top with hummus dressing and, if desired, hot sauce.
Day 5- Lunch
• Green Salad with Pita Bread & Hummus
• 2 cups mixed greens
• 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
• 2 Tbsp. grated carrot
• 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
• 1 tsp. olive oil
• One 6-inch whole-wheat pita bread, toasted
• 1/4 cup hummus
Combine greens, cucumber, and carrot and toss with vinegar and oil. Season with a pinch each salt and pepper. Serve with the toasted pita bread and hummus.
Day 6- Lunch
• 1 serving Roasted Veggie & Quinoa Salad
Day 7- Lunch
• Two cups Vegetable Weight-Loss Soup
Finally, you finally made up your mind to lose some pounds! With the several diet options out there, a more straightforward option like this won’t be a bad idea. So stock your food with nutrient-rich foods and reduce how much calories you’re consuming.